The health and safety of our members and volunteers is our top priority. To ensure the ongoing health and safety of everyone using our facilities during this Covid period we would appreciate your support with the following:
- If you, or anyone in your bubble is unwell, please stay at home;
- Wash your hands frequently, cough/sneeze into your elbow, and use hand sanitiser provided;
- Practise 2m physical distancing from people you don’t know and 1m distancing from people you do know. Families and households don’t need to physically distance. We realise this may be difficult in some instances but we appreciate your assistance with this;
- We will be practising good hygiene by cleaning our equipment after each session.
- Remember – wash you hands, wash your hands, wash your hands. Lets unite to continue to keep this virus out of our community.